Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Suicidal Contemplation

Conceptualized by: Leo Lagnason, Ruben Balagot and Edie Perez
Lyrics by: Leo Lagnason
Arranged by: Ruben Balagot and Edie Perez

Chords: A-F-D-G
             A-F-D-Em

Stanza I:
Here I am holding a gun in my hand
All alone, sitting and wasting away
I'm afraid, you left me alone in the dark
Oh, I cried on the night that you walked away.


Chorus:
(You broke/ you've broken) my heart and cut it to pieces
My world was destroyed when you slammed the door
Don't walk away, I love you, please stay
The memory keeps haunting me everyday

Stanza II:
Oh, can't you see? My heart is bleeding coz you're gone
Now I'm lost! There's no strength and no faith in my soul
My life's a mess, and I'm burning alive in my head
Your light is gone, dark clouds are coming down as I pray

Note: This was conceptualized after watching a "Dream Theater" concert. It wasn't supposed to be an emo song at first; but as we continued to conceptualized, the lyrics and emotions mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment